Among the new features are:
- Events dialog to manage MySQL events
- Much enhanced Drag-and-drop support. Drag a tables, index or column from the dictionary window to the editor, and the CREATE statement will be pasted for you.
- SQL variables dialog, with helptext and manual links for most variables.
- SQL Profiling support, including the ability to compare the profile of two different queries.
There are three different download files available from Sourceforge as above:
- A pdf - Documentation.
- MyQuery_3_1_setup.zip - The binary installer for Windows, including a setup program and the documentation pdf.
- MyQuery_3_1.zip - The full sourcecode.
- Support for the InnoDB pluging INFORMATION_SCHEMA tables, including a lock graph.
- Support for NDB objects, such as tablespaces and stuff.
- A few wizards.
- Support for other storage engine specific features.
- User and authorization management dialogs.