- Dynamic column support - Dynamic columns can be exported as binary, JSON or even as SQL, where I think the latter is a pretty unique feature.
- Oracle export format - This exports data as INSERT statements, just like mysqldump, but in an Oracle friendly way.
- MS SQL / SQL Server format - This exports data as SQL Server friendly INSERTs.
- Binary data formats - Supporting plain binary, base64, hex and a number of more formats.
- Transaction support.
- JSON export support - Including embedding dynamic columns as JSON.
- UTF8 support and UTF8 validity checking.
- Generated ROWNUM column output
- FLOAT and DOUBLE formatting
- DATETIME, TIMESTAMP, DATE and TIME custom formating.