Friday, June 15, 2012

JSON Loader version 1.1 available!

Yo!

    Time for a new release of my MySQL JSON loader. I have added a bunch of features and fixed some bugs since last. So nothing revolutionary there. The program is still a C-program, using autotools to build and set up. It has been tested on 64-bit Linux (Ubuntu) but should work on other platforms too. One bugfix in particular makes a difference, I didn't really handle auto-commit the way I should in 1.0, but that is fixed now. Among the features I think that SQL retry is a useful one, as is the ability to skip over leading JSON records and the ability to run arbitrary SQL before starting to load.
    Download from sourceforge!
    Stay tuned, as I will release 1.0 of my JSON unload / export tool real soon. I have used it for a while, I'm in the process of writing some docs and cleaning up the code a bit. Once that is done, it's releasetime, which should be within a couple of days.

/Karlsson

1 comment:

devon broad said...

Payday money upgrades, Salaryday and Size Usecured bank loans, together with Automobile fast auto title loans plan Usecured bank loans. variety people target aiding you decide for the right loan product additionally to merchandise and services to assist you to satisfy your reasonable desires.