Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New hardware blog in Swedish!

I realized that this blog sometimes got too focused on my hardware experiemnets, and with less MySQL content. This will not stop completely, but it will be complemented with a new blog, in Swedish I'm afraid, focused on hardware and on my computer setup at home. I looking forward to writing about these things, and if you read swedish, then you might want to pop by and have a look, the blog is called Kaos hos Karlsson which mean "Chaos at Karlssons house" or something like that, and it's online at http://www.kaoshoskarlsson.se.

And don't worry, I will not stop blogging here, far from it!


sign said...

Amazing post! I initially found your blog a week or so ago, and I want to subscribe to your RSS feed.

Digital Media

marko said...

There are a great deal of different things about which you require to be all around educated about when taking car financing. Case in point, you have to need to do which to pick in the event that you needed to among marked down financing and refund. cash advance chicago